Circumstances and change are huge catalysts in life, and depending upon how we view them may often be determined by our resiliency and courage. Because of our experience in various setting in Medicine and Healthcare, we at Cairn Medical Consulting have a depth of understanding, compassion, empathy and knowledge to help you navigate the challenges you face.
It is our vision and desire to help physicians find the practice model, their life balance and even the restoration of their own heart and soul as they practice medicine in whatever shape and form they feel inspired towards. Sometimes changes come from an event or series of events that are traumatic and includes a need for your professional reputation to be restored. We have resources that can assist in the re-establishing of your career, reputation and clinical skills.
Some of our services:
• Clinical model planning for primary care, surgical specialties, palliative medicine, and integrative holistic models of care.
• Business model planning for all stages of your career and development.
• Evaluation of EMR’s and Practice Management systems.
• Billing and Revenue Cycle Management.
• Practice Valuations.
• Professional Reputation Restoration, peer review assistance and coaching during a medical legal dispute.
• Personal communication skills development and clinical skills development.
• Patient Centered Health Care and Practice Models
• Patient Population Management
If you feel ready for change, if you feel you are looking for support for the development of your vision or the restoration of your practice of medicine, then Cairn Medical Consulting may be right for you.
Our consulting services may be right for you if:
1. You view being a physician as a calling and not just a job.
2. You felt called to be a physician but now you may feel exhausted, overworked and underappreciated and wonder how did I get so far away from my initial vision or intent as a physician.
3. You go to work each day and wonder, “Is this all there is?”
4. You have creative ideas, projects, ways that you feel can really impact the quality of health care, or health care outcomes or improve patient engagement, but you don’t know where to start or how to implement them.
5. You are ready to “throw in the towel” and quit, but if you just could find your passion and vision again, you would continue.
6. You know that not only are you a clinician but also a healer and you have a lot to offer, but don’t know how to make the transition.
7. You may have a desire to change the way you practice, or want to venture out on your own and you would like to have some help exploring your options.